Biochemistry and Physiology of Anaerobic Bacteria
Seeming sometimes more like science fiction than science, anaerobic bacteria have been at the center of a number of exciting new discoveries. This volume discusses and explains the diversity of metabolism, modes of protein transport, molecular biology and physiology of these unusual microbes. It has practical applications ranging from wastewater treatment to clinical diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
Download Biochemistry and Physiology of Anaerobic Bacteria (9780387955926).pdf, available at quickbookspremiersupport.org for free.
- Lars G. Ljungdahl, Michael W. Adams, Larry L. Barton, James G. Ferry, Michael K. Johnson
- Hardback | 270 pages
- 156 x 234 x 18.54mm | 1,300g
- Publication date
- 08 Apr 2003
- Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication City/Country
- New York, NY, United States
- Edition Statement
- 2003 ed.
- Illustrations note
- 26 Tables, black and white; XVIII, 270 p.