This series on the treatment of cancer is sponsored by the UICC. The editors and authors feel strongly that more standar dization in cancer therapy is needed on a worldwide basis. This, of course, is only possible if experts from all countries subscribe to a joint policy of making their treatment designs available 'to practising oncologists all over the world. Current Treatment of Cancer discusses all the equipment and methods now in use in cancer therapy. It covers all types of cancer, thus providing the reader with comprehensive infor mation on cancer management. In recent decades there has been a tremendous improve ment in the treatment of cancer, and there is hope for even fur ther success in this fight. We are convinced that this series will help us to make a concerted response to the challenge of can cer. UICC Treatment and Rehabilitation Programme Ismail Elsebai Chairman 1988 IX Preface With a subject as complicated and sensitive as breast cancer, the concept of producing a book which reflects all opinion on the topic is daunting.
Download Breast Cancer (9783540505952).pdf, available at quickbookspremiersupport.org for free.
- Barth Hoogstraten, Ian Burn, H. J. G. Bloom, J.-C. Bailar, H. Bohmert, G. Bonadonna, Christian Brambilla, Thomas A. Broughan, S. K. Carter, J. Chamberlain
- Paperback | 287 pages
- 170 x 242 x 16.26mm | 630g
- Publication date
- 27 Sep 1989
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- Softcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Illustrations note
- 53 Tables, black and white; 37 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 287 p. 37 illus.