B Boron Compounds : Boron and Noble Gases, Hydrogen
A broad coverage of boron topics is provided. Structural elucidations and convenient routes to useful hydroboration reagents are presented as well as boron compounds used for medical purposes. Special attention is devoted to theoretical studies and calculations on small boron-hydrogen and boron-noble gas species including molecules like BH, which are rather favorite subjects of theoreticians for testing various methods of calculation.
Download B Boron Compounds : Boron and Noble Gases, Hydrogen (9783662061466).pdf, available at quickbookspremiersupport.org for free.
- Lawrence Barton, Thomas Onak, R. Bohrer, Jürgen Faust, Kurt Niedenzu
- Paperback | 157 pages
- 178 x 254 x 9.65mm | 345g
- Publication date
- 03 Oct 2013
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication City/Country
- Berlin, Germany
- Edition Statement
- 8th ed. 1994. Softcover reprint of the original 8th ed. 1994
- Illustrations note
- 1 Illustrations, color; XIV, 157 p. 1 illus. in color.